An Open Letter to Any Musician Who Wants to Make $100,000 (or More) in the Music Business
You’re in a career where it’s considered “normal” to be broke. If you were doing anything else for a living, you’d have given up by now.
And I’m sure there are people in your life who wish you’d do just that… They want you to settle down, get a “real” job, and make music a hobby.Screw ’em. The truth is, if you know what to do, you can make a lot of money as a musician.
This book shows you what to do. You’ll learn exactly how to make money with your music — in the club, on the Internet, and on the road.
Here’s a taste of what’s waiting for you…
- How to get record labels to approach you (instead of you chasing them)
- Nobody at your shows? I’ll show you several ways to fix that…
- “The Drip Method” — The most profitable way to release music.
- A 100-year-old marketing trick developed by a woman thought to be “too fat and ugly” for a career in music — today it works better than ever!
- The greatest threat to your music business success (it’s not piracy) and how to neutralize it.
- A songwriting secret from successful drag queens and pissed off karaoke singers so potent, it almost guarantees a great song!
- How a $10 “kitchen appliance” will make you a better songwriter
- 4 proven “cures” for music business burnout and overwhelm
- What it takes for a musician to make $150,000/year (with only 500 fans)
- Rules for social media. Ignore these at your own risk.
- “Superfan” Secrets – How to develop fans who buy everything you sell.
- How to sell lots of music… without being obnoxious or turning people off
- Are you a musician over 40? Why age doesn’t matter anymore…
- Proven, word-for-word “scripts” and emails that get people to buy your music
- 8 ways to make money giving your music away for free
- A small change in the way you release new music that is so powerful, you will double the money you make
And that’s just for starters. There’s a lot of money to be made in the music business and this book will make sure you don’t miss out.
[Six-Figure Musician: How to Sell More Music, Get More People to Your Shows and Make More Money in the Music Industry]
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #132,576 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #13 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Music > Business
- #58 in Books > Arts & Photography > Music > Business
- #441 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship
- Amazon Sales Rank: #279769 in Books
- Published on: 2013-07-02
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 9.02″ h x .75″ w x 5.98″ l, 1.25 pounds
There are no reviews yet.